USW: Staff Representative (Research, Public Policy & Bargaining Support Department) (2 positions, Toronto & Burnaby)
The Union is seeking a person with the following qualifications:
- University degree in economics (or related field), preferably a graduate degree and /or collective bargaining experience, particularly in the area of pensions and benefits
- Commitment to improving lives of working people
- Excellent writing, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience working as part of a team in a fluid, fast-paced environment, with minimal
- Ability to work in both official languages a very strong asset
Candidates should submit their application and resumé by February 28, 2014 to email@example.com.
Contact: Leslie Koziel, Administrative Assistant to the National Director, United Steelworkers, mailing address 800-234 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto, Ontario M4P 1K7, confidential fax # (416) 487-6235. All applications will be kept confidential. Only applicants to be interviewed will be contacted.
All are welcome. Please circulate widely to your lists and contacts (and apologies for cross-posting). There is a Facebook event page that you can join and share here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1458821304337685/